These first grade digital passages and graphic organizers are all standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on literature and informational standards. These are made for Google Classroom, and they all come as Google Slides. These passages and graphic organizers cover the RL and RI 1st grade domains, which are Reading Literature and Reading Informational.
Keep in mind that these passages and graphic organizers are a digital version of the resources that come from my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
Products included in this bundle:
1st Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
1st Grade RL Literature Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
1st Grade RI Informational Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
1st Grade RL Literature Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
Passages: Students will read the standards-based passages, annotate their text, then answer comprehension questions about the text and the standard. They are all Common-Core standards-based passages for 1st grade students.
Graphic Organizers: As students read fictional texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for 1st grade students.
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive 4 PDF handouts. These handouts will have links to the 34 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
How many graphic organizers are included:
- RL1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.2- Recount a Story- 8 graphic organizers
- RL1.3- Story Elements- 8 graphic organizers
- RL1.4- Sensory Words & Feelings Words- 9 graphic organizers
- RL1.5- Fiction or Nonfiction- 9 graphic organizers
- RL1.6- Point of View- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.7- Illustrations in a Text- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 8 graphic organizers
- RI1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 8 graphic organizers
- RI1.2- Main Topic- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.3- Making Connections- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.4- Unknown Words- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.5- Text Features- 7 graphic organizers
- RI1.6- Text Versus Images- 5 graphic organizers
- RI1.7- Images in a Text- 7 graphic organizers
- RI1.8- Author’s Point and Reasons- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.9- Compare and Contrast- 13 graphic organizers
How many passages are included:
- RL1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 10 passages
- RL1.2- Recount a Story- 10 passages
- RL1.3- Story Elements- 8 passages
- RL1.4- Sensory Words & Feelings Words- 5 passages
- RL1.5- Fiction or Nonfiction- 8 passages
- RL1.6- Point of View- 6 passages
- RL1.7- Illustrations in a Text- 6 passages
- RL1.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 8 passages (4 sets of 2 passages)
- RI1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 6 passages
- RI1.2- Main Topic- 8 passages
- RI1.3- Making Connections- 6 passages
- RI1.4- Unknown Words- 6 passages
- RI1.5- Text Features- 6 passages
- RI1.6- Text Versus Images- 5 passages
- RI1.7- Images in a Text- 5 passages
- RI1.8- Author’s Point and Reasons- 6 passages
- RI1.9- Compare and Contrast- 10 passages (5 sets of passages)