These 1st Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers are standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on or nonfiction standards. These are perfect for Google Classroom and they’re made in Google Slides! As students read nonfiction texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for first grade students. There are a total of 64 graphic organizers for 1st graders to use with informational, or nonfiction texts.
Keep in mind that these graphic organizers are a digital version of the graphic organizers that are already included in my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
- RI1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 8 graphic organizers
- RI1.2- Main Topic- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.3- Making Connections- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.4- Unknown Words- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.5- Text Features- 7 graphic organizers
- RI1.6- Text Versus Images- 5 graphic organizers
- RI1.7- Images in a Text- 7 graphic organizers
- RI1.8- Author’s Point and Reasons- 6 graphic organizers
- RI1.9- Compare and Contrast- 13 graphic organizers
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive a PDF handout. This handout will have links to the 9 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Common Core Reading Informational Standards Included:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.1- Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.2- Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.3- Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.4- Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.5- Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.6- Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.7- Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.8- Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.1.9- Identify basic similarities in and differences between two texts on the same topic (e.g., in illustrations, descriptions, or procedures).
This 1st Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers Unit purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you want to share with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses here. Please contact me for a site license quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.