These 1st Grade RL Literature Digital Graphic Organizers are standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on or fiction standards. These are perfect for Google Classroom and they’re made in Google Slides As students read fictional texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for first grade students. There are a total of 60 graphic organizers for 1st graders to use with literature or fiction texts.
Keep in mind that these graphic organizers are a digital version of the graphic organizers that are already included in my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
- RL1.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.2- Recount a Story- 8 graphic organizers
- RL1.3- Story Elements- 8 graphic organizers
- RL1.4- Sensory Words & Feelings Words- 9 graphic organizers
- RL1.5- Fiction or Nonfiction- 9 graphic organizers
- RL1.6- Point of View- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.7- Illustrations in a Text- 6 graphic organizers
- RL1.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 8 graphic organizers
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive a PDF handout. This handout will have links to the 8 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Common Core Reading Literature Standards Included:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.1- Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.2- Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.3- Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.4- Identify words and phrases in stories or poems that suggest feelings or appeal to the senses.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.5- Explain major differences between books that tell stories and books that give information, drawing on a wide reading of a range of text types.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.6- Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
Integration of Knowledge and Ideas:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.7- Use illustrations and details in a story to describe its characters, setting, or events.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RL.1.9- Compare and contrast the adventures and experiences of characters in stories.
This 1st Grade RL Literature Digital Graphic Organizers Unit purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you want to share with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses here. Please contact me for a site license quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.