This 2nd Grade DIGITAL RL and RI Bundle is all standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on literature and informational standards. These are made for Google Classroom, and they all come as Google Slides. These passages and graphic organizers cover the RL and RI 2nd grade domains, which are Reading Literature and Reading Informational.
Keep in mind that these passages and graphic organizers are a digital version of the resources that are already included in my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
Passages: Students will read the standards-based passages, annotate their text, then answer comprehension questions about the text and the standard. They are all Common-Core standards-based passages for 2nd grade students.
Graphic Organizers: As students read fictional texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for 2nd grade students.
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive 4 PDF handouts. These handouts will have links to the 34 different ELA standards sets.
Products included in this bundle:
2nd Grade RL Literature Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
2nd Grade RL Literature Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
2nd Grade RI Informational Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
2nd Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Graphic organizers included:
- RI2.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 8 graphic organizers
- RI2.2- Main Topic- 8 graphic organizers
- RI2.3- Making Connections- 8 graphic organizers
- RI2.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 6 graphic organizers
- RI2.5- Text Features- 7 graphic organizers
- RI2.6- Author’s Purpose- 8 graphic organizers
- RI2.7- Images in a Text- 5 graphic organizers
- RI2.8- Author’s Point and Reasons- 5 graphic organizers
- RI2.9- Compare and Contrast- 7 graphic organizers
- RL2.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 6 graphic organizers
- RL2.2- Recount a Story- 8 graphic organizers
- RL2.3- Character Challenge and Response- 6 graphic organizers
- RL2.4- Unknown Words & Context Clues- 7 graphic organizers
- RL2.5- Story Structure- 8 graphic organizers
- RL2.6- Point of View- 8 graphic organizers
- RL2.7- Illustrations in a Text- 7 graphic organizers
- RL2.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 10 graphic organizers
- RI2.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 9 passages
- RI2.2- Main Topic- 11 passages
- RI2.3- Making Connections- 9 passages
- RI2.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 9 passages
- RI2.5- Text Features- 9 passages
- RI2.6- Author’s Purpose- 9 passages
- RI2.7- Images in a Text- 8 passages
- RI2.8- Author’s Point and Reasons- 9 passages
- RI2.9- Compare and Contrast- 16 passages (8 sets of passages)
- RL2.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 13 passages
- RL2.2- Recount a Story- 9 passages
- RL2.3- Character Challenge and Response- 11 passages
- RL2.4- Unknown Words & Context Clues- 6 passages
- RL2.5- Story Structure- 7 passages
- RL2.6- Point of View- 9 passages
- RL2.7- Illustrations in a Text- 9 passages
- RL2.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 10 passages [5 sets of passages]
There are no reviews yet.