This 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction Bundle is a digital math activity set for three-digit addition and three-digit subtraction strategies (3-digit addition and 3-digit subtraction with regrouping). The activities come ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. It covers both regrouping and non-regrouping problems. The resource aligns with one of the 2nd grade Common Core Math Standards in the Numbers and Operations in Base Ten (2.NBT.7). Topics and strategies covered are base-ten blocks, expanded form, open number line, and the standard algorithm.
When you download the files, you will open two PDFs. The links to the Google Slides are available on page 5 of this PDF file. The links to Seesaw are on page 6. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- The PDF contains a page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Seesaw, Canvas, or other platforms outside of Google Slides.
This bundle includes two digital math products:
- 3 Digit Addition Digital Activities
- 3 Digit Subtraction Digital Activities
Activities Included for Both Addition and Subtraction:
- Base-Ten Method
- Expanded Form Method
- Open Number Line (with and without jumps provided)
- Standard Algorithm
- 2.NBT.7- Add and subtract within 1000, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method. Understand that in adding or subtracting three-digit numbers, one adds or subtracts hundreds and hundreds, tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose or decompose tens or hundreds.
For the full 2.NBT.7 unit, check out this standards-aligned lesson:
This 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction Bundle purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool here. Please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org for a site license.