These third grade digital passages and graphic organizers are all standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on literature and informational standards. These are made for Google Classroom, and they all come as Google Slides. These passages and graphic organizers cover the RL and RI 3rd grade domains, which are Reading Literature and Reading Informational.
Products included in this bundle:
3rd Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
3rd Grade RL Literature Digital Graphic Organizers- For Distance Learning
3rd Grade RI Informational Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
3rd Grade RL Literature Digital Passages- For Distance Learning
Keep in mind that these passages and graphic organizers are a digital version of the resources that are already included in my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
Passages: Students will read the standards-based passages, annotate their text, then answer comprehension questions about the text and the standard. They are all Common-Core standards-based passages for 3rd grade students.
Graphic Organizers: As students read fictional texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for 3rd grade students.
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive 4 PDF handouts. These handouts will have links to the 34 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
How many graphic organizers are included:
- RI3.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.2- Main Idea and Details- 9 graphic organizers
- RI3.3- Making Connections- 9 graphic organizers
- RI4.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.5- Text Features- 9 graphic organizers
- RI3.6- Point of View- 8 graphic organizers
- RI3.7- Images in a Text- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.8- Organizing Texts- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.9- Compare and Contrast- 8 graphic organizers
- RL3.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 7 graphic organizers
- RL3.2- Recount a Story- 13 graphic organizers
- RL3.3- Character Focus & Story Elements- 10 graphic organizers
- RL3.4- Figurative Language & Context Clues- 7 graphic organizers
- RL3.5- Story Structure- 14 graphic organizers
- RL3.6- Point of View- 11 graphic organizers
- RL3.7- Illustrations in a Text- 10 graphic organizers
- RL3.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 13 graphic organizers
How many passages are included:
- RL3.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 9 passages
- RL3.2- Recount a Story- 8 passages
- RL3.3- Character Focus & Story Elements- 8 passages
- RL3.4- Figurative Language & Context Clues- 5 passages
- RL3.5- Story Structure- 8 passages
- RL3.6- Point of View- 8 passages
- RL3.7- Illustrations in a Text- 7 passages
- RL3.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 10 passages [5 sets of passages]
- RI3.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 6 passages
- RI3.2- Main Idea and Details- 7 passages
- RI3.3- Making Connections- 10 passages
- RI4.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 6 passages
- RI3.5- Text Features- 8 passages
- RI3.6- Point of View- 6 passages
- RI3.7- Images in a Text- 6 passages
- RI3.8- Organizing Texts- 6 passages
- RI3.9- Compare and Contrast- 12 passages [6 sets of passages]