These 3rd Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers are standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on or nonfiction standards. These are perfect for Google Classroom and they’re made in Google Slides! As students read nonfiction texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for third grade students. There are a total of 71 graphic organizers for 3rd graders to use with informational, or nonfiction texts.
Keep in mind that these graphic organizers are a digital version of the graphic organizers that come from my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
- RI3.1- Ask and Answer Questions- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.2- Main Idea and Details- 9 graphic organizers
- RI3.3- Making Connections- 9 graphic organizers
- RI4.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.5- Text Features- 9 graphic organizers
- RI3.6- Point of View- 8 graphic organizers
- RI3.7- Images in a Text- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.8- Organizing Texts- 7 graphic organizers
- RI3.9- Compare and Contrast- 8 graphic organizers
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive a PDF handout. This handout will have links to the 9 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Common Core Reading Informational Standards Included:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.1- Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.2- Determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.3- Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in technical procedures in a text, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.4- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words and phrases in a text relevant to a grade 3 topic or subject area.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.5- Use text features and search tools (e.g., key words, sidebars, hyperlinks) to locate information relevant to a given topic efficiently.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.6- Distinguish their own point of view from that of the author of a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.7- Use information gained from illustrations (e.g., maps, photographs) and the words in a text to demonstrate understanding of the text (e.g., where, when, why, and how key events occur).
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.8- Describe the logical connection between particular sentences and paragraphs in a text (e.g., comparison, cause/effect, first/second/third in a sequence).
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.3.9- Compare and contrast the most important points and key details presented in two texts on the same topic.
This 3rd Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers Unit purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you want to share with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses here. Please contact me for a site license quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.