These 4th Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers are standards-based activities for students to use when focusing on or nonfiction standards. These are perfect for Google Classroom and they’re made in Google Slides! As students read nonfiction texts, they will use these graphic organizers for further learning. They are all Common-Core standards-based worksheets for fourth grade students. There are a total of 85 graphic organizers for fourth graders to use with informational, or nonfiction texts.
Keep in mind that these graphic organizers are a digital version of the graphic organizers that come from my non-digital ELA units. They’ve been reformatted so that they work in Google Classroom.
- RI4.1- Inferences and Details- 10 graphic organizers
- RI4.2- Main Idea and Details- 9 graphic organizers
- RI4.3- Making Connections- 11 graphic organizers
- RI4.4- Unknown Words and Context Clues- 10 graphic organizers
- RI4.5- Text Structures- 13 graphic organizers
- RI4.6- Differing Accounts- 9 graphic organizers
- RI4.7- Images in a Text- 9 graphic organizers
- RI4.8- Author’s Reasons- 6 graphic organizers
- RI4.9- Comparing and Contrasting Two Texts- 8 graphic organizers
When you purchase this bundle, you will receive a PDF handout. This handout will have links to the 9 different ELA standards sets.
You can choose how you’d like to use these graphic organizers…
- Copy the specific slide you need and share it with your students.
- Share the entire presentation for them to fill out by a certain date or for use when they are reading independently.
- Create a graphic organizer folder for your students to access whichever ones they want/need.
Common Core Reading Informational Standards Included:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.1- Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.2- Determine the main idea of a text and explain how it is supported by key details; summarize the text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.3- Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.4- Determine the meaning of general academic and domain-specific words or phrases in a text relevant to a grade 4 topic or subject area.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.5- Describe the overall structure (e.g., chronology, comparison, cause/effect, problem/solution) of events, ideas, concepts, or information in a text or part of a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.6- Compare and contrast a firsthand and secondhand account of the same event or topic; describe the differences in focus and the information provided.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.7- Interpret information presented visually, orally, or quantitatively (e.g., in charts, graphs, diagrams, time lines, animations, or interactive elements on Web pages) and explain how the information contributes to an understanding of the text in which it appears.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.8- Explain how an author uses reasons and evidence to support particular points in a text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RI.4.9- Integrate information from two texts on the same topic in order to write or speak about the subject knowledgeably.
This 4th Grade RI Informational Digital Graphic Organizers purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you want to share with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses here. Please contact me for a site license quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.