This 1st Grade Digital Language Bundle includes a collection of activities for students. The digital activities come ready-made in Google Slides. They all align with Common Core standards in the Language domain. . There are 6-8 types of activities in each unit, with 2-3 pages for each. So each unit will have about 20-25 practice pages of digital activities.
What standards are covered in the 1st Grade Digital Language Bundle?
- Common and Proper Nouns L.1.1.b
- Singular and Plural Nouns L.1.1.c
- Pronouns- L.1.1.d and L.2.1.c (covers two grade levels)
- Verb Tenses L.1.1.e
- Adjectives L.1.1.f
- Conjunctions- L.1.1.g
- Determiners- L.1.1.h
- Prepositions- L.1.1.i
- Types of Sentences- L.1.1.j and L.2.1.f (covers two grade levels)
- Capitalization- L.1.2.a/L.2.2a (covers two grade levels)
- Punctuation- L.1.2.b
- Commas- L.1.2.c and L.2.2.b (covers two grade levels)
- Spelling Patterns- L.1.2d and L.1.2.e
A few of the single units within this 1st Grade Digital Language Bundle also cover 2nd grade standards as well.
When you download each file, you will open a PDF. The link to Google Slides is available on page 4 of this PDF file. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Seesaw, Canva, or other platform outside of Google Slides.
This 1st Grade Digital Language Bundle purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.