This 2nd Grade Digital Language Bundle will include a collection of Language digital activities for second grade students. The digital activities come ready-made in Google Slides and Seesaw. They all align with Common Core standards in the Language domain. . There are 6-8 types of activities in each unit, with 2-3 pages for each. So each unit will have about 20-25 practice pages of digital activities.
What standards are covered in the 2nd Grade Digital Language Bundle?
- Collective Nouns- L.2.1.a
- Irregular Plural Nouns- L.2.1.b
- Reflexive Pronouns- L.2.1.c and L.1.1.d (covers both 1st/2nd grades)
- Irregular Past Tense Verbs- L.2.1.d
- Adverbs- L.2.1.e
- Types of Sentences- L.1.1.j and L.2.1.f (covers both 1st/2nd grades)
- Capitalization- L.1.2.a and L.2.2.a (covers both 1st/2nd grades)
- Commas- L.2.2.b and L.1.2.c (covers both 1st/2nd grades)
- Apostrophes- L.2.2.c
- Dictionary Skills- L.2.2.e, L.3.2.g (covers both 2nd/3rd grades)
- Spelling Patterns- L.2.2.d, L.3.2.e, and L.3.2.f (covers both 2nd/3rd grades)
A few of the single units within this 2nd Grade Digital Language Bundle also double up and cover 1st grade standards as well.
When you download each file, you will open a PDF. The link to Google Slides is available on page 4 of this PDF file. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Teams, Canvas, or other platforms outside of Google Slides.
This 2nd Grade Digital Language Bundle purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.