This 4th Grade Digital Language Bundle will include a collection of language digital activities for 4th grade students. The digital activities come ready-made in Google Slides. They all align with Common Core standards in the Language domain. It is a digital-only resource, with no print copy options. There are 6-7 types of activities in each unit, with 2-3 pages for each. So each unit will have about 15-25 practice pages of digital activities.
What standards are covered in the 4th Grade Digital Language Bundle?
- Relative Pronouns L.4.1.a
- Progressive Verbs L.4.1.b
- Modal Auxiliaries L.4.1.c
- Ordering Adjectives L.4.1.d
- Prepositional Phrases L.4.1.e
- Sentences L.4.1.f
- Homophones L.4.1.g
- Capitalization L.4.2.a and L.3.2.a (covers both 3rd and 4th grade)
- Quotation Marks- L.4.2.b and L.3.2.c (covers both 3rd and 4th grade)
- Conjunctions- L.4.2.c and L.3.1.h (covers both 3rd and 4th grade)
- Spelling Patterns L.4.2.d
- A few of the single units within this 4th Grade Digital Language Bundle also cover 3rd grade standards as well.
When you download each file, you will open a PDF. The link to Google Slides is available on page 4 of this PDF file. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Canvas, Seesaw, or other platform outside of Google Slides.
This 4th Grade Digital Language Bundle purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.