This free activity is a great way to end the year. This pack comes with 10 cards to put in balloons to count down at the end of the year. There are two blank cards if you need to replace one of the ten ideas I typed in.
- Roll up each incentive and stick inside of balloon.
- Label each balloon 1-10.
- Pop each balloon at the end of the day if students have earned.
- Provide their reward the following day.
There is now a digital version of these cards.
Want other End of the Year resources?
- End of the Year Memory Book
- End of the Year Flip Book
- Kindergarten Summer Packet
- First Grade Summer Packet
- Second Grade Summer Packet
- End of the Year Awards
Like this resource? Make sure to follow my store to keep up with brand new products!
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.