These are 2nd Grade Math Even and Odd digital math activities. The activities come ready-made in Google Slides. The resource aligns with one of the 2nd grade Common Core Math Standards in the Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA). Topics covered are making sets to determine, splitting objects into two groups to determine, and using addition problems to represent even or odd.
When you download the file, you will open a PDF. The link to Google Slides is available on page 4 of this PDF file. Please read through the instructions and guided pages to learn how to open, save, and share with your students.
- A page with instructions on how to save the PowerPoint version is also added into the PDF. This would be for teachers wanting to upload pages to their own Seesaw, Canvas, or other platforms outside of Google Slides.
2nd Grade Math Even and Odd Activities Included:
- Odd or Even 2-Digit and 3-Digit Number Sort
- Pairing Sets to Determine Odd or Even 1
- Pairing Sets to Determine Odd or Even 2
- Drag and Drop Objects- Circling Sets to Determine Odd or Even
- Using Addition Problems to Determine Odd or Even 1
- Using Addition Problems to Determine Odd or Even 2
- 2.OA.3- Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
For the full 2.OA.3 unit, check out this standards-aligned lesson set:
This 2nd Grade Math Even and Odd purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you’re interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.