The bundle of paired passages are a great way to practice comprehension. Each month comes with 5 paired sets, which is 10 passages. Each set comes with a nonfiction story and a fiction story, plus questions and comprehension work for both. There are also 2 sheets that work on comparing the fiction and nonfiction stories.
*There is now a digital component included in this resource. The passages are now created in Google Slides.
This bundle has:
December Paired Passages
January Paired Passages
February Paired Passages
March Paired Passages
April Paired Passages
May Paired Passages
June and July Paired Passages
August and September Paired Passages
October Paired Passages
November Paired Passages
This product comes in three different formats…
- Traditional printable sheets
- Interactive notebook pages
- Google Slides
The best thing about this product is that you get to choose whether you want to use it as an interactive notebook or just plain printables! When you unzip the file, there will be two documents. They are the SAME product, just in different formats.
- If you choose to use it in an interactive notebook format, then you will double click the Interactive Notebook Format PDF in the unzipped file. This can be used with spiral bound notebooks, composition notebooks, or 3 ring binders with loose leaf paper.
- If you choose to use the traditional format, then these printables are ready to be printed and used! No prep necessary!
- If you choose the DIGITAL format, open the traditional PDF, scroll to page 5 and click the link for digital access in Google Slides.
The passages are not lexiled, but they are intended for 2nd grade students, higher first grades students, or 3rd graders who need extra practice.
This Paired Passages Bundle purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you want to share with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses here. Please contact me for a site license quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.