This reader’s theater product includes 12 stories with fall themes. Reader’s Theater is a great way for students to practice fluency and expression. It is always a great team building activity for partners or groups of three! The script themes range from apples to football to trick-or-treating.
There are 12 fall-themed reader’s theater scripts within this unit. They range between two or three characters. Each script comes with a cover page, headband or necklace pieces, color copies, or black and white copies for each script. The color version scripts are highlighted for each character. There are also headbands for each character to help when the readers are presenting to their classmates.
- has a cover page
- comes with headband or necklace images for characters
- has highlighted color copies for each character
- has black & white copy
There are also 6 graphic organizers for reader’s responses. They cover different reading strategies, such as story elements, answering questions, and comparing two texts. These 6 graphic organizers were collected from my ELA units.
- Back to School Shopping (2 characters)
- Fall Has Arrived (2 characters)
- The Football Game (2 characters)
- Colors of the Leaves (2 characters)
- What Pumpkin Will We Pick? (2 characters)
- Tending the Crops (2 characters)
- Turkey On the Run (2 characters)
- The First Day (3 characters)
- Apple Picking (3 characters)
- Setting the Scene (3 characters)
- Trick-or-Treating (3 characters)
- Scarecrow Adventures (3 characters)
**This resource was updated in 2019 with new fonts and clip art.
**Made for a first grade classroom, marked for second grade for practice with fluency, expression, and sight words.