We all know that creating lesson plans for every single ELA standard and finding the right materials for our students can be a real struggle. But fear not, because I’m about to introduce you to a game-changing teaching membership that’s going to make your teaching life a whole lot easier. In this blog post, we’re going to dive into the membership and see how it can take your teaching to a whole new level.
What is Included in the ELA Membership?
The ELA membership provides you with the All-Year ELA bundle, which if you’re new to Elementary Nest, is my full collection of lesson plans and materials for all ELA standards. I have grades K-4 available.
- Reading Literature- think fiction
- Reading Informational- think nonfiction
- Foundational Skills- think phonemic and phonological awareness
- Language and Vocabulary
- Speaking & Listening
What are the Perks of the ELA Membership?
There are several reasons why the membership would be great for your classroom. Aside from creating a less stressful school year, there are several benefits.
- Full access to materials
- Organizational tools such as binder covers, pacing guides, and mentor text organizers
- All future ELA materials I create for your grade level at no extra charge
- 20+ bonus lesson plans for popular standards
- Digital conversions and digital-only activities for several standards
- Option for monthly or yearly payments
- Private community of educators
Please note that the monthly option is only open two times a year! Once in the summer and once in the winter! The yearly payment option is open year-round.
Watch this Video for a Closer Look
Check out your grade level here:
Please reach out if you have any questions about the ELA Membership. You can either leave a comment on this blog post or send me an email at [email protected]!