The final few weeks of the school year can be so tricky. I created a YouTube video that will help you while you’re getting ready for the end of the year. It discusses all the tasks you’ll need to do and how to break those tasks down into more manageable chunks. In the video, there is also mention of a freebie. After watching, make sure to grab the freebie with the link below!
What’s Covered in the Video
- what to expect in the last few weeks of school
- creating a strong to-do list and how to stay on top of it
- managing all of your tasks
- maintaining a consistent daily schedule through the end of the year
- a few fun ideas for gifts and EOY activities
Watch it here!
The main thing that is discussed is the organization of all of your tasks! This is important to do several weeks before your last day. The reason you want to do this early is so that you can break your tasks down into more manageable chunks of time. Check out the video around the 9:00 minute mark to learn more!
Make sure to subscribe to my channel if you’re interested in getting more teaching tips.